Forum des immortels.
Administrateurs : slon

Forum des immortels.  section diablo2 LoD  fan fics. 

Ignis

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
Aquila
Seigneur de toutes cimes
Membre
Aquila
370 messages postés
   Posté le 10-02-2004 à 19:46:35   Voir le profil de Aquila (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Aquila   

As you know, some use to call me Aquila.. so you've understood that I'm the guardian of highest peaks, that's why Humans know me as the "Lord of Winds", as my kingdoms stay in clouds, near eternal snows....

During my ancient fights, I always could rely on Ignis, who was like a brother to me.... Rejected by his tribe, that perfid humans call "Ghosts", he fought for me and with me till he died, four or five years ago.. I also think he deserves a little text, in his honor, in order to no one here ignores what he achieved to do with me...

Ignis, as his name says, was a Firefighter, using the first element, the dangerous but so nice Fire... Combining my abilities to control Winds and his ones to invoke Fire under all his forms, we both created terrific forces to defeat our enemies... Their last vision had then been sometimes hurricaes of flames, or fire orbs, still windgolems hitting their victims with explosive violence, until they exploded under our anger... We always gathered the same principes, as a real Justice warrior not only fights for himself, but for other lifeforms too, like you, my friends, and like all the Humans... We maybe gave our energy and our Time for them, but they never tried to recognize our works, our battles, even to understand us... So Ignis wanted to give them a lesson, by destroying some of their villages and towns... What they had decided to call "their properties, their proudness".... So pityful Mankind, never seeing the Truth, always staying in Darkness... I know why they're so corruptible.... But as I said, Ignis started his action by causing serious damages to several human lands... What he forgot, it was that Humans knew how to use water and his many effects.. And what I feared all the time during Ignis absence happened.. He was attacked, in his back, by a group of MechaSoldiers, and could not resist a long time against them... They killed him quick, making Rain and other Waterweapons on him... As he was a Fire-son, he was afraid of Aqua overall.... And his ashes were left on the place he died, as if Humans wanted to make an example for other Guardians... As if they were strong enough to resist to the forces that Ignis and I had spent so much time fighting to protect them... Now my hate against Mankind is great, and they won't have protection in their nights for a while, I think.... But you, Immortels, keep your souls in the right way, I'll protect you, forever....

Cu, A.

--------------------
Acéré est mon verbe, subtile ta mort

Fan-Club Officiel de Ikky
diablor
Membre
diablor
616 messages postés
   Posté le 10-02-2004 à 20:26:53   Voir le profil de diablor (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à diablor   

bravo !!! j adore !!
j ai toujours rien pifer ^^

--------------------
slon
have fun!
Membre
slon
532 messages postés
   Posté le 10-02-2004 à 20:45:41   Voir le profil de slon (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   http://immortels.site.voila.fr/   Envoyer un message privé à slon   

the short story of ignis and aquila....

i love that

--------------------
slon, webmasteur et fondateur de la guilde des immortels.

The French Kiss
Le Ptit Chaton
Membre
The French Kiss
448 messages postés
   Posté le 11-02-2004 à 12:58:22   Voir le profil de The French Kiss (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à The French Kiss   

Ignis - Le Feu.

c'est toujours aussi bien , j'en suis presque jaloux ^^

--------------------
Truly , If Evil exist in this world ,
It lies within the Heart of Mankind.

Une Bataille Sans Périls , Un Triomphe Sans Gloire
bala
Membre
bala
44 messages postés
   Posté le 11-02-2004 à 15:56:41   Voir le profil de bala (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à bala   

the truth reason of our fights is the protection of all kind of lifeforms
but IGNIS failed by attacking the humans

for me he deserved his end
slon
have fun!
Membre
slon
532 messages postés
   Posté le 11-02-2004 à 16:36:22   Voir le profil de slon (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   http://immortels.site.voila.fr/   Envoyer un message privé à slon   

c'est pas possible on est que 4 a avoir compris le text de shiv ?!
(soit l'auteur, kiss, bala, et moi meme...)

Message édité le 11-02-2004 à 16:37:02 par slon

--------------------
slon, webmasteur et fondateur de la guilde des immortels.

diablor
Membre
diablor
616 messages postés
   Posté le 11-02-2004 à 17:07:55   Voir le profil de diablor (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à diablor   

je suis l intru

--------------------
tasuki
Membre
tasuki
67 messages postés
   Posté le 11-02-2004 à 17:20:41   Voir le profil de tasuki (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à tasuki   

A vrai dire je ve pa le lire^^ (enfin jen ai lu 3 lignes et c cool)
je trouve ca trop long dc je le lierai en entier pendant les vac^^

--------------------
@+ sur B.NET
Aquila
Seigneur de toutes cimes
Membre
Aquila
370 messages postés
   Posté le 11-02-2004 à 21:20:52   Voir le profil de Aquila (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Aquila   

@bala ^^ nice try, but Ignis was not a Fire-son for nothing.... He was a action-minded protector, as Fire is a action-based element... well, hard to explain it in English this time, but he only wanted to show Humans that he and other guardians like I am were here to protect them..... and these same Humans almost laughed at him.... Do you understand now ? ... It's only due to his temperament "of Fire" that he made a mistake.... it wasn't only his fault

However, glad to see that you've understood... it proves me that some peoples still know other languages than their native ones... ^^

--------------------

bala
Membre
bala
44 messages postés
   Posté le 12-02-2004 à 09:40:16   Voir le profil de bala (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à bala   

neither english nor french are my native language

now its clear about Ignis thx
Aquila
Seigneur de toutes cimes
Membre
Aquila
370 messages postés
   Posté le 12-02-2004 à 16:37:57   Voir le profil de Aquila (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Aquila   

so, what's your native language ? spanish, german ? maybe not european, so.. ? ^^ I'm maybe too curious, if it's the case, tell me

--------------------

Haut de pagePages : 1  

Forum des immortels.  section diablo2 LoD  fan fics.  IgnisNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum